Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Team Umizoomi Cake




 
My Daughter is obsessed with Team Umizoomi, so here is her 4th birthday cake. I'm still not a fan of making figures and characters, but I think they turned out ok. This cake is not my best work but's it is the best I could do considering my other cake project and the time and the fact the I had trouble with the inside of this cake. Most important though is that my daughter liked it, which she did. I think her favorite part was getting to eat Millie though.

 
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. This cake seems to be yummy and full of my favorite flavor delights. Want to celebrate my nephew's birthday at any of the out residing place. Searching various lovely ones. Best part of NYC venues is their genuine and reasonable prices. Also party supplies are timely with proper table management.

    ReplyDelete